Your browser is no longer supported and this website may not display properly.
Consult with Navalis Construction before starting your architectural and engineering design for your Western New York commercial construction project, and learn the benefits of hiring a construction manager.
Benefits of Construction Management
- Early construction budget estimate and control
- Review of drawings and specifications for errors and omissions
- Value engineering to maintain cost control
- Management of construction process to ensure quality control and design consistency
- Faster overall design and construction time
How It Works
With the construction management delivery system, the owner hires a designer under a separate contract to create the design for a facility, but rather than waiting until the entire design is completed to gain the input from a construction entity, the owner instead brings in the construction manager in the beginning, before design decisions have been finalized. The construction manager reviews the design and provides constructability input as an at-risk contractor, as well as early budget costs.
Contact us to learn more about Navalis Construction and to receive a preliminary estimate.